what is Panbesy 30 mg?
Panbesy 30 mg – is an appetite suppressant. One course is good for 200 days. You can use it as a booster for the existing dosage of Bangkok pills or as an independent course.Panbesy is a stimulant similar to an amphetamine. Panbesy is an appetite suppressant that affects the central nervous system.
Panbesy 30 mg is used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity in people with risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes.
Panbesy 30 mg may also be used for purposes not listed in Panbesy guide.
Panbesy 30mg is utilised to lower body weight in overweight or obese patients. Frequently, it prescribed as part of a weight reduction regimen based on behavioural modification. Generally, it is employed to manage exogenous obesity in overweight or obese patients who have additional risk factors, such as diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia. This drug functions by directly impacting the region of the brain which controls the appetite, causing you to feel fuller. Other weight loss product like Megace or Belviq can help also.
DOSAGE PANBESY 30MG
Patients are advised to take Panbesy for only short term periods (normally around twelve weeks). This should be combined with other non pharmacological weight loss strategies, like exercise and healthy dieting. Because of the insomnia risks, it is advisable to take Panbesy prior to breakfast, or one to two hours afterwards.
Hypersensitivity to Panbesy Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Panbesy Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
congestive heart failure
coronary artery disease
history of drug abuse
Panbesy side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- chest pain, feeling like you might pass out;
- swelling in your ankles or feet;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- confusion or irritability, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- feelings of extreme happiness or sadness; or
- dangerously high blood pressure.
Common side effects may include:
- feeling restless or hyperactive;
- headache, dizziness, tremors;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- dry mouth or an unpleasant taste in your mouth;
- diarrhea or constipation, upset stomach; or
- increased or decreased interest in sex, impotence
buy Panbesy 30 mg online
buy Panbesy 30 mg without prescription