what is Itravil ap 60 mg?
Itravil ap 60 mg can be defined as an appetite suppressant and stimulant that only available and is intended to be used under the supervision of a medical practitioner. It is known to produce effective and fast results.
The ingredient is featured as in a number of market brands. It is a stimulant drug of the amphetamine and phenethylamine chemical classes that is popularly used in the treatment and management of obesity. It is prescribed specifically for anti-obesity therapy in obese patients who are older than twelve years and whose BMI is higher than 30.
This formula contains only a single ingredient, Clobenzorex, which is a form of stimulant that promotes weight loss when ingested into the human body.
How Itravil ap 60 mg Works
Itravil ap 60 mg is a sympathomimetic and a central stimulant that is utilized as an anorectic agent in obesity treatments. It belongs to the sympathomimetic amines pharmacological group. It functions to stimulate some sections of the central nervous system, such as the noradrenergic and dopaminergic sections, to reduce hunger and improve metabolism.
The regular use of Itravil ap 60 mg helps obese individuals to not have feelings of excruciating hunger, which can obviously greatly limit their high calorie food consumption. In the first three months of this drug use, a continuous and significant reduction in body weight is experienced. Afterwards, the weight reduction is considerably slowed down, making the further use of the pills pointless for most individuals.
How To Use Itravil ap 60 mg
This medication should only be taken by your doctor’s direction. A supply should not be prepared in advance. The dosage of the drug is purely based on response to therapy, medical condition, and the age of an individual. The medication should be used on a regular basis so as to get the ultimate benefit from it and it should be taken at roughly the same time each and every day. The recommended dosage is 30 mg.
The recommended maximum duration for the use of this pills is three months. During that period patients are expected to do the following:
- Strive to alter their eating habits.
- Decrease the effective count of overeating episodes.
- Learn to effectively control the amount of food as well as the caloric value of what he or she consumes.
Itravil ap 60 mg has several benefits associated with its regular and safe use, the main ones include those listed below:
- The supplement facilitates weight loss through the use of natural ingredients that are effective in the reduction of appetite and promotion of the rate of metabolism.
- It greatly enhances energy production and in this way promotes the endurance level of the patient with regard to intense workouts and physical exercises.
- It promotes the flow of blood to different body parts so as to increase oxygen levels that ultimately promote the better operation of the various body processes.
- It increases alertness levels.
- It increases the mental stamina.
- Individuals who use Itravil ap 60 mg also experience an enhanced concentration.
- It is known to greatly increase the activity levels of users. This tends to promote the various body processes that would otherwise be in a relaxed state.
Risks And Side Effects
Itravil ap 60 mg has a number of potential risks and side effects associated with its use, the notable ones include the following:
- Jittery feeling
- Feelings of nausea
- Severe headaches
- High blood pressure
- Difficulty concentrating
- Dry mouth
- Congestive heart failure
- Increased heart rate